Discover How You Can Get Pure Honey in Nigeria for Business

In one of my posts on Naira Land, I wrote on how to start a honey business in Nigeria; a post that: attracted a lot of comments, a lot of calls to my phone, and sum money into my bank account as a result of people that placed orders for honey.

Before you read further, I want to draw your attention to the fact that this is an updated version of the previous post on Naira Land. So, if you have read it on Naira Land before, don’t be surprised, it is the same post modified to meet the present happening in the honey business. Honey business is a lucrative business, if you can establish a very good and large customer network. I assure you, you can make a profit of Twenty Thousand Naira from a twenty liter container of honey; that is if you will sell a liter of it for One Thousand Five Hundred Naira, but if you will sell it higher than that, believe me, you will be swimming in money.

Also read: How to Identify Original Natural Honey in Nigeria

If you are thinking of starting a honey business in Nigeria, especially in some of our mega cities; like Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, etc., the good news is that you can start with as little as Fifteen Thousand Naira. I know, this may sound funny to you but that is the truth. A twenty liter of honey here will cost Twelve Thousand Naira. Honey is obtainable in almost every part of Nigeria but when it comes to buying it in a large quantity, especially for commercial purpose, there are certain places you go to. One of the places you can get honey in a large quantity in Nigeria is Ganye Local Government Area in Adamawa State. Ganye is one of the twenty one local governments in Adamawa State; a localitis in Nigeria that shares boundary with Cameroun Republic. There is a large quantity of honey in Ganye, though the primary source of this honey is Cameroun Republic. Dealers of honey in this locality (Ganye) travel to Cameroun to import honey; after which they sell to retailers and other end users. Like myself, I have established a very robust customer network in places like Lagos, Abuja, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi and others. These people normally call me to place their orders for honey and I supply them through waybill, via the commercial transport facilities that go to their places from Yola in Adamawa State. These transport facilities include: The Young Shall Grow Motors, Adamawa Sunshine Express, Plateau Riders, Kano Lines, etc. With this brief information, I believe you will be able to summon up more courage to go into the honey business, in case you have been thinking of doing so. If you need further information on honey business, don’t hesitate to call me on 07061269638 & 08053462813. You can also contact me on Whatsapp via 07061269638.
Note that I can also supply you honey from Yola to any part of Nigeria.
You can place order(s) on our website on www.honeypurified.com

Please note that from now onward; all payments for order(s) placed offline (phone calls or Whatsapp chats) must be made to our company account with the following details:
Account Name: Success Minds Business Solutions
Account Number: 1015350038
Zenith Bank Plc. 


8 comments:

  1. Honey has many benefits it has been used face wash and face mask.Honey isn’t just food for the skin- it is good for hair as well. I usually use my homemade mud shampoo or my coconut milk shampoo, but sometimes, when I want my hair to be extra silky, I’ll wash or rinse with raw honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Johnson, thank you for dropping your comment. I really appreciate you.

      Delete
  2. Hello Malachy, I contacted you sometime ago but lost contact when I formatted my phone. I had to google search you today to get to this blog. How much does a 20 litre Jerry Can of honey cost now? I'll call between today and tomorrow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has a high acridity and a blend of honey bee chemicals that make it profoundly impervious to most shape and microorganisms.wellnesstore.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you send me an offer for all the litres of the pure natural honey available in your store with a good discount. You can email me on rapidwealth2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please how can one get it in ondo state, am a retailer of honey and i sell in bit to customers. How can i get it as soon as possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can supply you. We deliver to all parts of the country.
      Contact me on 07061269638, 08053462813.

      Delete


Get free updates delivered to your inbox
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss